27th of November 2010, I had the honour to be at the Unchained Gang Christmas dinner. It was in an Indian restaurant with wonderful food and great atmosphere. We had a lot of laughing and stories sharing in a snowy night where everyone will have very good memories from another success event where Clown Jeca participated as special guest.
I’d like to say thanks again the Unchained Gang’ president and all members for the invitation and for the lovely care with me (clown Jeca), my manager Marco Pessanha and his family.
I hope to see you again soon,
- How To Plan Christmas Dinner Parties (mademan.com)
- Christmas Dinner (circleoffood.com)
- Christmas dinner without the cleanup (ask.metafilter.com)
- Unchained Gang Christmas Dinner (clownjeca.com)
- Clown Jeca at RDS Dublin. (clownjeca.com)
Powered by Facebook Comments